Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session End is executed in Postback

Session End is executed in Postback

Kurt Biesemans

Hi all,

In my Page_Load event I check if I have a dataset in SESSION. If not I fill
a local dataset via a webservice and I put it in the SESSION. When I get a
Postback on that page the SESSION is 'normally' loaded with the Dataset
BUT............IT IS NOT. The session object is empty.

So I went a bit further and I put some breakpoint in my global.ASAX and
guess..somethimes (random) the SESSION_END method is called.
Anybody an idea why??

Kurt Biesemans

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

I noticed your post went unanswered. Did you resolve this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...