Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > how to clear QoS statistics ?

how to clear QoS statistics ?

dt1649651@yahoo.com

Sorry for this stupid question, but I tried for a while on my ASA with
the "clear ?" but I cannot find which command to clear the QoS
statistics ( output of show service-police policy ).

Thanks for your help,

DT

dt1649651@yahoo.com

On May 8, 11:05*am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Sorry for this stupid question, but I tried for a while on my ASA with
> the "clear ?" but I cannot find which command to clear the QoS
> statistics ( output of show service-police policy ).
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> DT

I feel very shamed when being told that the command is clear service-
policy. How could I not see it thru the clear ?. I just tried it again
and it is right there.

DT