Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Lan on/off switch always litup

Wireless Lan on/off switch always litup

Terry

The Wireless on/off switch on my laptop stays illuminated regardless
of whether it is on or off, so I can't tell what the status is.
The laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1630.
Can anyone tell me what this switch is supposed to do, and is it
normal that it stays lit-up?

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Terry

Malke

Terry wrote:

> The Wireless on/off switch on my laptop stays illuminated regardless
> of whether it is on or off, so I can't tell what the status is.
> The laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1630.
> Can anyone tell me what this switch is supposed to do, and is it
> normal that it stays lit-up?

Most modern laptops have a switch, button, or key-press combination that
turns the wireless capability on/off. You should refer to your laptop
manual or to the Fujitsu tech support website for your specific model
machine for exact information about it.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

VPN Lan-to-lan via Wireless Link Elia Spadoni Cisco 10 03-23-2008 10:59 PM
Wireless LAN and Ethernet LAN in one XP machine =?Utf-8?B?SWFuIEV2ZXJldHQ=?= Wireless Networking 1 03-09-2006 11:01 PM
Can't connect wired linksys lan to wireless belkin lan Tom D Wireless Networking 4 01-24-2005 02:06 PM
lan-to-lan vpn over adsl blaj Cisco 0 11-19-2003 08:32 PM
IPSec - Lan to Lan - Nat routers - 1 Static and 1 Dynamic ip Sharqy_5 Cisco 0 07-20-2003 09:35 PM

Advertisments