Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > 70-640 - What to do next to prepare?

70-640 - What to do next to prepare?

05-07-2010
Hello everyone. I've made it through the Microsoft Press book for the 70-640 exam. I did almost all of the exercises (some just didn't work out). Now I'm trying to decide what to do next to prepare for the exam. I have a few ideas of my own but I'm looking for thoughts on these ideas. Here's what I have:

Go through all the exercises again from beginning to end.
Go through the book again and memorize everything the authors suggested I should memorize.

Any other thoughts? I figure I'll definitely do the second one of these and might do the first. What do you all think?