Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > UML class diagram to XML database

UML class diagram to XML database

ammoun ammoun is offline
Junior Member

Hi reviewers,

I need to develop an XML generator which takes a class diagram as input and produces an XML file as a database generated from the classes.

Input: Class diagram.
Output: XML structure of the database.

The code will be in JAVA.

I would like to hear your opinions about the issue, any kind of suggestion, advice about any available toolkits, the extension of UML diagram which I should work on (.xmi?), compatibility issues, open source projects... would be very appreciated.

Thank you.