Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > Getting Started

Getting Started

Ryan

I am interested in getting certified as a IT professional. I'm not sure
where to start. Can someone give me a class/exam I should take as my first?

Konrad Neitzel

Hi Ryan,

Ryan wrote on 06.05.10
in microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcitp
> I am interested in getting certified as a IT professional. I'm not sure
> where to start. Can someone give me a class/exam I should take as my first?

That depends on the certification you want to achieve. There is not "the"
MCITP - there are a lot of different MCITP certificates you can get.

The best location to start your research can be found at microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ation/view-by-
technology.aspx

So for example, if you want to become
MCITP: Database Developer 2008
you need:
- Exam 70-433 (MCTS: SQL Server 2008 Database Development) and
- Exam 70-451: PRO: Desining Database Solutions and Data Access Using
Microsoft SQL Server 2008

Just check the webpage given and inf you have any further questions. feel
free to ask again - but please provide some more information what you want
to get exactly (if possible).

With kind regards,

Konrad
--
Konrad Neitzel - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
MCTS SQL Server 2008, Database Development

elbia ferandez

"Ryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am interested in getting certified as a IT professional. I'm not sure
> where to start. Can someone give me a class/exam I should take as my
> first?

if a variable is started inside a closure, can it ever be redeclared and started over, outside of the original function? Jake Barnes Javascript 2 02-15-2006 03:32 AM
Getting Started Bill McCarty Firefox 4 08-12-2005 07:02 PM
need help getting started w/ QoS bruce Cisco 1 12-16-2004 02:15 PM
Need help getting started !!! Ted R VHDL 3 10-23-2004 02:40 PM
Getting started with Altera IP Core ALuPin VHDL 0 09-21-2004 01:37 PM

Advertisments