Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Get FREE VoIP software with professional technical support!

Get FREE VoIP software with professional technical support!

ipmiracle

Dear Sirs,

Have you ever had an opportunity to get a VoIP software for FREE?

There is a unique proposal to have voip software installed on your servers
not paying for it. We offer our professional services like technical
support, training and consulting giving you the software for free. You can
choose from wide range of voip solutions for

- wholesale voip business (MVTS, MVTS II, Nextone)
- calling cards business (VoiceMaster, SysMaster, PortaOne, TalkingSIP,
VoipSwitch)
- callshops /Internet café (Dialexia, TopPhone, First Contact, FlexFone)
- callback services (VoiceMaster, SysMaster, VoipSwitch)
- residential VoIP services (Norfa, PortaOne Switch)
- IP TV services (VoiceMaster, SysMaster)
- wireless services (RBS Wireless Billing, SysMaster solution)
- PC2Phone services (SJ Phone, XTEN Eyebeam, Mirial Pro)
- Call Centre and Contact Centre (Televantage IP PBX and Call Centre,
Signate IP PBX) and other.

We install the software on your server(s) and take care of all technical
issues. All you need is pay for our support and keep the server turned on.

Think about the advantages of our proposal:

- you don’t pay for the software, i.e. save a lot of money you can
invest in good hardware,
- you have a team of professional engineers, who maintain your software
and keep it up and running – no need to hire engineer at your side,
- you can stop your business anytime you want – there is no binding to
expensive software and money you spent on it.

Don’t hesitate to contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) to ask any questions.

We are looking forward to working with you.

With kind regards,
Roby Santos
MSN: (E-Mail Removed)
Yahoo ID: ipmiracle

-------------------------------------

| http://forums.cabling-design.com/
| *** a better way to USENET ***
| comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 8174 messages and counting!

Meh

On Thu, 06 May 2010 08:54:24 +0000, (E-Mail Removed)
(ipmiracle) wrote:

>Dear Sirs,
>All you need is pay for our support and keep the server turned on.

So it's NOT really free at all,
and YOU are a STUPID **** spamming jerkwad.