Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: WeePee Telecom - Help Please...

Re: WeePee Telecom - Help Please...

openaf

News Reader a écrit :
> "News Reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hrpsd1$rp5$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>

>> Help please.
>>
>> This operator (VoIP + various) seems to be very good.
>>
>> However, it is all in Belgian... can I get any help please... perhaps
>> particularly from Philippe Deleye(?).
>>
>> Anyhow, I think I must have got totally the wrong end of the stick with
>> this provider. Apparently, they provide a free Skype to SIP gateway for
>> their service users. However, I think in fact they must charge a
>> subscription or minimum usage charge... I thought they may be completely
>> free.
>>
>> Also... I am struggling with the language and translation - lol!
>>
>> In short:
>>
>> a) sign up process - think I have completed this... been assigned an
>> account number, SIP proxy details, password, etc.
>>
>> b) web control panel / SIP server log-in - I cannot seem to register the
>> SIP account or log in to the web control panel?
>>

>> Any input, comment or thoughts, etc. would be very kind, helpful and much
>> appreciated.

> Hi,
>

> Made some progress...
>
> ... was able to perform remote activation by phoning a Belgian confirmation
> number.
>
> However, although now activated, and able to access the web control panel
> and log-in to the SIP server, short-cuts or short-dials (used to amongst
> other things, to create memory dials for calling to Skype users) do not
> appear to work! (they are created fine in the control panel however in
> attempting to dial them, they simply do not work - both Skype short dials
> and to other WeePee users / services or numbers).

To be registered you must use the Weepee sipusername looking to this:
32990xxxxxxx. I asked to port my DID to Weepee, but it isn't done at
this moment, so I didn't used it at this moment.
I can't help you for the Skype registration because I don't use it, sorry.
When opening an account you receive 2€ credit wich is enough to test the
system.

> Secondly, the Skype registration process, to interlink to Skype, within the
> general SIP configuration section, is not appearing to come online, perhaps
> anyone can help with this (a Business Account has been created for this
> purpose within the Skype Business Control Panel - however, the account in
> question never appears to come on-line / be registered / logged in, either
> within Skype or the WeePee control panel... does the BCP have to have a
> purchased Skype to SIP port allocation purchased for example?).

If you need more help, you may ask them directly, they are very
helpfull: http://weepeetelecom.eu/helpdesk/vragen/
or go to this forum where you will find all the help you need, even in
English:
http://userbase.be/forum/viewforum.p...de712c80633cc1
and click on "nieuwonderwerp".

> P.s. I have tried using various translation tools... with limited effect as
> Flemish is not supported by any / many I have found... however, Dutch
> appears to work almost perfectly? Thanks! : - )

Dutch is similar to Flemish, but you must know that everything that is a
bit official, like Weepee's website for instance, is written in standard
Dutch.

--
Cordialement,

__o