Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Geeze! The news keeps getting worser & worser

Re: Geeze! The news keeps getting worser & worser

Dan C

On Mon, 03 May 2010 14:45:43 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> Analysis by some engineer about the volume and possible scenarios if
> things dont get patched up down there:
> http://

pesn.com/2010/05/02/9501643_Mother_of_all_gushers_could_kill_Earths_oc eans/

> Yikes.

Yeah, sure makes you wonder why our "president" isn't doing anything
about it, eh?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he sent another AreaFix message.

Jordon

Dan C wrote:
> On Mon, 03 May 2010 14:45:43 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> Analysis by some engineer about the volume and possible scenarios if
>> things dont get patched up down there:
>> http://

> pesn.com/2010/05/02/9501643_Mother_of_all_gushers_could_kill_Earths_oc eans/
>>
>> Yikes.

> Yeah, sure makes you wonder why our "president" isn't doing anything
> about it, eh?

Which "president" was it that lifted federal oversight
that required the use of acoustic couplers that would
have prevented this spill?

OldGringo38

On 5/3/2010 4:01 PM, Dan C wrote:
> On Mon, 03 May 2010 14:45:43 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> Analysis by some engineer about the volume and possible scenarios if
>> things dont get patched up down there:
>> http://

> pesn.com/2010/05/02/9501643_Mother_of_all_gushers_could_kill_Earths_oc eans/
>>
>> Yikes.

> Yeah, sure makes you wonder why our "president" isn't doing anything
> about it, eh?

I suppose you want him to pout his finger in the hole?

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Codswallop Balderdash

Snuhwolf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 03 May 2010 21:01:32 GMT, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 03 May 2010 14:45:43 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>>
>>> Analysis by some engineer about the volume and possible scenarios if
>>> things dont get patched up down there:
>>> http://

>>pesn.com/2010/05/02/9501643_Mother_of_all_gushers_could_kill_Earths_oc eans/
>>>
>>> Yikes.

>>Yeah, sure makes you wonder why our "president" isn't doing anything
>>about it, eh?
>>

>SO what is he??? Superman? Do you expect him to swim down to the bottom
>of the ocean and plug it with his heat-vision???

Isn't he The One (come to Save us all)?

joevan

On Mon, 03 May 2010 15:01:10 -0700, Jordon
<jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote:

>Dan C wrote:
>> On Mon, 03 May 2010 14:45:43 -0600, nhwf wrote:
>>
>>> Analysis by some engineer about the volume and possible scenarios if
>>> things dont get patched up down there:
>>> http://

>> pesn.com/2010/05/02/9501643_Mother_of_all_gushers_could_kill_Earths_oc eans/
>>>
>>> Yikes.

>> Yeah, sure makes you wonder why our "president" isn't doing anything
>> about it, eh?

>Which "president" was it that lifted federal oversight
>that required the use of acoustic couplers that would
>have prevented this spill?

It does no good to try to explain to idiots the facts. Their minds are
made of crap so that is what comes forth.

NormanM

On Mon, 03 May 2010 20:27:57 -0500, nhwf wrote:

> More mind control from the likes of the Beckster?

Eh? Glen Beck couldn't control the mind of a hamster.

BTW, Glen Beck and Sean Hannity are both younger than I. Even Rush Limbaugh
was a mere sophomore in high school when I was debating fellow students (the
"avante guarde" of the New Left) my senior year of high school. Seems the
New Left has been dismayed by dissent from their "Perfect Solution" for at
least 43 years.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

Dan C

On Tue, 04 May 2010 09:03:15 -0700, NormanM wrote:

> On Mon, 03 May 2010 20:27:57 -0500, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> More mind control from the likes of the Beckster?

> Eh? Glen Beck couldn't control the mind of a hamster.

Hehe. He sure does get you Libs' panties in a wad, though, eh?

OldGringo38

On 5/4/2010 3:05 PM, nhwf wrote:
> NormanM wrote:
>> On Mon, 03 May 2010 20:27:57 -0500, nhwf wrote:
>>
>>> More mind control from the likes of the Beckster?

>> Eh? Glen Beck couldn't control the mind of a hamster.
>>

> So his ratings are poor and he has no followers?
> Interesting.
>
>> BTW, Glen Beck and Sean Hannity are both younger than I.

> Age dos'nt equal wisdom.
>
>> Even Rush Limbaugh
>> was a mere sophomore in high school when I was debating fellow
>> students (the
>> "avante guarde" of the New Left) my senior year of high school. Seems the
>> New Left has been dismayed by dissent from their "Perfect Solution"
>> for at
>> least 43 years.
>>

> Nice War Stories, grumpy gramps.

Tiny Tim Had A Following:
http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:2...bYfKJryhBCqwI=

GET WITH THE PROGRAM DIPSTICK

--

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com

thanatoid

nhwf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:hrva3k$fm3$(E-Mail Removed):

<SNIP>

I hate to sound like the complete idiot I have always been in
many respects and am completely AFA this issue...

I know what the Boston Tea Party was about, more or less, but as
much as I have tried, I have been unable to figure out what the
current term "teabagger" means. Aside from the fact I dislike
labels (even "liberal" and "conservative" are largely
meaningless), I can't even figure out which subdivision of which
of those two the term applies to. Or is it a new animal?

Please help me... Please...

--
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is
time to pause and reflect."