Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Latest standard after C++03?

Latest standard after C++03?

Srinu

Hi,

Is there any latest standard available after C++03?

Srinivas

Ian Collins

On 05/ 3/10 07:39 PM, Srinu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any latest standard available after C++03?

No.

Are you asking this question on every language group?

--
Ian Collins

SG

Srinu wrote:

> Is there any latest standard available after C++03?

Not yet. Google "C++0x"

Srinu

> Are you asking this question on every language group?

No, I came across "With the new C++ Standard, multi-threading is
coming to C++ in a big way..." and "As a guide and reference to the
new concurrency features in the upcoming C++ Standard, this book is
invaluable ..." at http://www.manning.com/williams/.

This book says concurrency will be available with new C++ standard and
one line in this book says "OK, so you've got a nice shiny C++09-
compatible compiler. What next?..." So thought if there is any new
standard available like C++09 which I may not be aware of. So asked.

Also just to let myself update about C standard, I asked the same
question in C language group.

Thanks and regards,
Srinivas

John H.

Srinu wrote:
> Is there any latest standard available after C++03?

No, but they are working on one, called C++0x for the time being. You
might find a draft version of it on the working group's web page,
e.g.:
http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG...2010/n3092.pdf

C11 (latest c standard) supports threading, any mention about scheduling Varun Tewari C Programming 3 04-01-2013 06:31 PM
Wording inconsistency in the latest C++0x standard draft ZMZ C++ 1 03-03-2011 09:37 AM
Latest standard after C99? Srinu C Programming 8 05-03-2010 04:18 PM
latest C++ standard Matt C++ 2 08-08-2004 01:12 PM
latest C standard version Matt C Programming 2 07-21-2004 02:19 PM

Advertisments