Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: One way to cut down on complaints.

Re: One way to cut down on complaints.

richard

On Sun, 2 May 2010 11:40:14 -0700, Steve wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/
>

> FireFox 3.6.3 says:
>

> "This Connection is Untrusted

This is a team effort of google, m$ and a couple of others to try and force
website owners to buy a useless piece of paper. Used to be google wouldn't
give a ****. You just went to the site.

When I go to my own site using either FF or IE, I get a red highlighting
over the left part of the address bar. First time in with FF, I got the
same warning you did.

I know some are also ****ed off at google because they report the site as
maliciouso and won't let you enter. Reason? The site use VB scripting.

This is what happens when you run a billion dollar corp. You have the power
to control absolutely.