Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Is there any IP core for LCD initialization

Is there any IP core for LCD initialization

jam2310 jam2310 is offline
Junior Member

Hi I'm a newbie. Trying to program Spartan3a evaluation kit's LCD.
I've used a Distributed Memory core ROM and store the 4095 data values to be displayed onto the LCD. But not sure how to initialize and start display.

Should I store the initialization values in another ROM ?

For the initialization command set, any ip core?

thanks!