Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Troll Scoring System

Troll Scoring System

Eochaid Buide

The new Trolling Point System for Trolls has been approved by the
Central Troll Committee for Troll Standards and Procedures. The new
TROLL POINT SYSTEM (TPS) will take effect on October 1, 1999.

10 points Killfile: Being Killfiled is the highest honor and the
most points a Troll can achieve. It represents complete victory and
indicates that the Troll has performed on a MASTER TROLL level.

9 points Complaint to Trolls ISP: While not as good as being
killfiled, a complaint to a Trolls ISP indicates that once again the
TROLL has struck hard and deep.

8 points Death Threat: Another indication of a Master Troll at
Work. The death threat is firm proof that the Troll has cut to the
bone and left his victim (the fish) floundering and gasping for air.

7 points Personal Verbal Attack: A personal verbal attack on a
Troll in response to a trolling post indicates that the Troll has riled
and disturbed the fish in question.

6 points Plea to Ignore Troll: A Plea from a Forum Group member to
other group regulars to ignore the Troll in question is a sure sign
that the Troll is doing his/her sport with proficiency.

5 points Killfile response: When a poster who has claimed to have
KILLFILED a particular Troll, then responds to another Post by the
Troll in question, rates a solid 5 points for the Trolls ability to
snag a hypocritical fish.

4 points Logical response: A person who responds to a Troll trying
to use logic and reason to rebut a Troll is worth 4 points for such
stupidity as to think a Troll cares about what they have to say.

3 points 10+ individual responses: When a post by a Troll gets at
least 10 responses from 10 different individuals.

2 points Positive response: If a Troll gets a positive response such
as ROFLOL: LOL: Great Post, etc.

1 point Any type of response at all.

OldGringo38

On 5/1/2010 1:18 PM, Eochaid Buide wrote:
> The new Trolling Point System for Trolls has been approved by the
> Central Troll Committee for Troll Standards and Procedures. The new
> TROLL POINT SYSTEM (TPS) will take effect on October 1, 1999.
>
> 10 points Killfile: Being Killfiled is the highest honor and the
> most points a Troll can achieve. It represents complete victory and
> indicates that the Troll has performed on a MASTER TROLL level.
>
> 9 points Complaint to Trolls ISP: While not as good as being
> killfiled, a complaint to a Trolls ISP indicates that once again the
> TROLL has struck hard and deep.
>
> 8 points Death Threat: Another indication of a Master Troll at
> Work. The death threat is firm proof that the Troll has cut to the
> bone and left his victim (the fish) floundering and gasping for air.
>
> 7 points Personal Verbal Attack: A personal verbal attack on a
> Troll in response to a trolling post indicates that the Troll has riled
> and disturbed the fish in question.
>
> 6 points Plea to Ignore Troll: A Plea from a Forum Group member to
> other group regulars to ignore the Troll in question is a sure sign
> that the Troll is doing his/her sport with proficiency.
>
> 5 points Killfile response: When a poster who has claimed to have
> KILLFILED a particular Troll, then responds to another Post by the
> Troll in question, rates a solid 5 points for the Trolls ability to
> snag a hypocritical fish.
>
> 4 points Logical response: A person who responds to a Troll trying
> to use logic and reason to rebut a Troll is worth 4 points for such
> stupidity as to think a Troll cares about what they have to say.
>
> 3 points 10+ individual responses: When a post by a Troll gets at
> least 10 responses from 10 different individuals.
>
> 2 points Positive response: If a Troll gets a positive response such
> as ROFLOL: LOL: Great Post, etc.
>
> 1 point Any type of response at all.

<g>

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

chuckcar

Eochaid Buide <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The new Trolling Point System for Trolls has been approved by the
> Central Troll Committee for Troll Standards and Procedures. The new
> TROLL POINT SYSTEM (TPS) will take effect on October 1, 1999.
>
> 10 points Killfile: Being Killfiled is the highest honor and the
> most points a Troll can achieve. It represents complete victory and
> indicates that the Troll has performed on a MASTER TROLL level.
>
> 9 points Complaint to Trolls ISP: While not as good as being
> killfiled, a complaint to a Trolls ISP indicates that once again the
> TROLL has struck hard and deep.
>
> 8 points Death Threat: Another indication of a Master Troll at
> Work. The death threat is firm proof that the Troll has cut to the
> bone and left his victim (the fish) floundering and gasping for air.
>
> 7 points Personal Verbal Attack: A personal verbal attack on a
> Troll in response to a trolling post indicates that the Troll has
> riled and disturbed the fish in question.
>
> 6 points Plea to Ignore Troll: A Plea from a Forum Group member to
> other group regulars to ignore the Troll in question is a sure sign
> that the Troll is doing his/her sport with proficiency.
>
> 5 points Killfile response: When a poster who has claimed to have
> KILLFILED a particular Troll, then responds to another Post by the
> Troll in question, rates a solid 5 points for the Trolls ability to
> snag a hypocritical fish.
>
> 4 points Logical response: A person who responds to a Troll trying
> to use logic and reason to rebut a Troll is worth 4 points for such
> stupidity as to think a Troll cares about what they have to say.
>
> 3 points 10+ individual responses: When a post by a Troll gets at
> least 10 responses from 10 different individuals.
>
> 2 points Positive response: If a Troll gets a positive response
> such
> as ROFLOL: LOL: Great Post, etc.
>
> 1 point Any type of response at all.

Your numbers are in the wrong order. A Troll is only good if he keeps getting
replies to his abuse.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Sat, 1 May 2010 22:55:09 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Your numbers are in the wrong order. A Troll is only good if he keeps getting
>replies to his abuse.

Are you bashing Evan PLatt again?

Tony

Chuck we all remember that video of you with that green face under the bridge
squatting for a poop. Remember to add comments like haven't brush your teeth in
the past decade or changed your underwear since Haley's comet could be last seen
in the sky.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
the job for potty mouth,

realm of understandability

Scoring System on 70-296 Scott Reading MCSE 1 12-17-2007 08:40 PM
Slow-Going For Next-Generation Threat-Scoring System Anne & Lynn Wheeler Computer Security 0 09-03-2006 03:14 PM
What is the Scoring System?? Nilesh MCSD 9 02-03-2005 05:14 PM
scoring system Remo A+ Certification 4 12-30-2004 03:54 PM
Scoring system Sir Kal MCSD 1 10-12-2004 07:56 PM

Advertisments