Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > modelsim small problem with list window

modelsim small problem with list window

bouvett bouvett is offline
Junior Member

hi people,

i am working with the list window in modelsim. unfortunatly the output data skips a lot of nanoseconds from my simulation, this is not wanted.. is there a way to improve the resolution? thanks a lot for your time.

regrads,
bouvett

i later understood that the resolution was as it should be, i.e the data that i got was equal to the waveform in every sense. the problem now is loading the data on matlab for analysis. this is since, when i copy and paste this to excel or to a matlab workspace data is lost from the list... anyone knows how i can go about it please? thanks

Last edited by bouvett; 05-01-2010 at 11:18 AM..