Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > C and Python integration

C and Python integration

xpajs xpajs is offline
Junior Member

Hi there,

I am new to Python and am still a student. I am building a project for my assignment and part of the implementation, I opted to use a Suffix tree as one of my data structures for several reasons.

I found several implementations for python but the structure is built in C and all functionality in Python. I can create a setup file for the data structure for it to work individually but I require it to be part of something else in my IDE.

I am using Eclipse Galileo and require to include all C files and python files and manage the structure.

Can anyone help me please, or guide me on what I need to do to integrate both C and python in eclipse?

At the moment, I have both Pydev and cdt-master-6.0.0 on the IDE and both C and Python seem to be working fine.

Thanks in advance.