Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: printing table on the command line

Re: printing table on the command line

James Mills

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Daniel Dalton <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> Any examples of how to do this would be great, as I'm blind and it's a
> bit difficult to check the spacing.

You're welcome to adapt some of my old code
written just for this very purpose. I even have a
tool called 'pysqlplus' that's much-like the mysql
command-line tool but will also work for sqlite
and oracle databases (if you have the python drivers
installed).

See:

http://bitbucket.org/prologic/pymill...mills/table.py

and