Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Alternative for user instance login flag ?

Re: Alternative for user instance login flag ?

Mel Weaver

I copied this from somewhere but forgot where

if you have sql server2008 developer edition :

1) create "aspnetdb" database with "aspnet_regsql" in vs command prompt.

2) find location of " aspnetdb.mdf" and " aspnetdb_log.ldf " files with
right click on database name in mss management studio.

3) stop sqlserver service.

4) copy two files .mdf and .ldf in App_Data folder of your site.

5) start sqlserver service.

6) attach aspnetdb database from files to sqlserver.

6) chang in machine.config file instance to false:instance=false.

7) press asp.net configuration in your project.

define your users and roles.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...