Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Need help in python plug-in development

Need help in python plug-in development

Suraj Sakhare

Hi, I am new to python. I am using python 2.6. I have gone through the
basic python and now I am trying to develop some plugin for maya 2009
through python. So, for that I would need helping hand.

Krister Svanlund

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Suraj Sakhare <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi, I am new to python. I am using python 2.6. I have gone through the
> basic python and now I am trying to develop some plugin for maya 2009
> through python. So, for that I would need helping hand.

You would have to ask questions for that... just so you know.

Andreas Tawn

> Hi, I am new to python. I am using python 2.6. I have gone through the
> basic python and now I am trying to develop some plugin for maya 2009
> through python. So, for that I would need helping hand.

You'll probably have more luck with pymel specific stuff at http://www.tech-artists.org/

Cheers,

Drea