Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > No TextBoxes

No TextBoxes

Jim Heavey

Hello, I am having a strange problem with my ASP.Net web page. When I am
in Visual Studio and I place a textbox and a Dropdown box on the form,
when I run the application and view it in the browser, nothing shows up at
all. If I go back to the application and place text in the textbox and
items in the combobox and then re-display it in the browser, I see the text
ffrom the textbox, but no indication that the text is actually in the
textbox - everything is white all arround the text. The items in the
appear, not as a dropdown, but as text side by side rather then as items in
a combo box.

Any Ideas as to what setting I should be looking at so that me textboxes
show up as text boxes and my dropdown show as a dropdown.

Thanks in advance for your assitance!!!!!!!

Big D

What you are describing is pretty strange. Are you using any 3rd party
"skinning" apps to modify the way your desktop/win environment appears? Do
you have the same problem with a win form you make?

-D

news:Xns94845DBBAAF4CJimHeaveyhotmailcom@207.46.24 8.16...