Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PyDev : undefined variable from import

PyDev : undefined variable from import

Wanderer

Since the last Java update, I get the error, "undefined variable from
import" in Pydev in the Eclipse editor. I can still run the program in
Eclipse. If I add a blank line and save the program, the error goes
away, but that screws up the revision with SVN. Has anyone else seen
this or have a fix.

Thanks