Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Who is the sick puppy?

Who is the sick puppy?

richard

Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
filed in this group.

Ok. I didn't mind him following me into a couple of other groups that I
post in. But now, he has found that I post in a certain group to which he
has absolutely no business being in, in any way. His only purpose is to
harass me when ever and how ever he can.

Why is he so obsessed with me? Like so many here have the impression I am
some kind of bad guy simply because of my openly stated belief's on certain
moral issues. Evan is the only one who persists at spreading his malice
towards me.

Evan, if I am so sick, then you are by far, sicker. I don't go around
harassing you endlessly multiple times a day, while at work. When you are
at work, sitting at your little cubicle, have noting better to do, you
spend your time on usenet and the internet. Oh yeah, I know about your
little mailing list thing you're involved in.

You got ****ed off when I posted where you worked. Well duhh. When you
register your domain with your employer's address, that makes you an open
book. Then I found your ham radio operator's license information and posted
your home address. Tough ****. Public information. Just like the phone
book.

Then someone, most likely you, got the briliiant idea of creating a
facebook page about me. Posting my photos on it and making a couple of
idiotic statements. You're the only one who posts the link to it. I wonder
why?

If I'm sick, Evan is in dire need of a psychiatrist and should be put in
the hospital for observation.

Aardvark

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:01:37 -0700, richard wrote:

> asenine

WTF?????

<http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq08-topp.html>

richard

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:01:37 -0700, richard wrote:

> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
> usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
> his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
> filed in this group.
>
> Ok. I didn't mind him following me into a couple of other groups that I
> post in. But now, he has found that I post in a certain group to which he
> has absolutely no business being in, in any way. His only purpose is to
> harass me when ever and how ever he can.
>
> Why is he so obsessed with me? Like so many here have the impression I am
> some kind of bad guy simply because of my openly stated belief's on certain
> moral issues. Evan is the only one who persists at spreading his malice
> towards me.
>
> Evan, if I am so sick, then you are by far, sicker. I don't go around
> harassing you endlessly multiple times a day, while at work. When you are
> at work, sitting at your little cubicle, have noting better to do, you
> spend your time on usenet and the internet. Oh yeah, I know about your
> little mailing list thing you're involved in.
>
> You got ****ed off when I posted where you worked. Well duhh. When you
> register your domain with your employer's address, that makes you an open
> book. Then I found your ham radio operator's license information and posted
> your home address. Tough ****. Public information. Just like the phone
> book.
>
> Then someone, most likely you, got the briliiant idea of creating a
> facebook page about me. Posting my photos on it and making a couple of
> idiotic statements. You're the only one who posts the link to it. I wonder
> why?
>
> If I'm sick, Evan is in dire need of a psychiatrist and should be put in
> the hospital for observation.

In the other group, Evan is really showing off his ignorance and harassment
techniques.
He is now claiming, I live with my brother and/or sister or wife. Which is
it Evan? I don't have a sister. Which I do not, and never have.
He claims I own a PO Box which is also used by some clinic in a totally
different zip code. When did I say I owned a PO Box in Phoenix?
He claims my brother's wife IS a real estate agent. Sorry, no she is not.
She works for a health care outfit and does so at home.

He can find all this out about me but not my "home" address?
I'll give you a clue Evan. Wisconsin. It is where my driver's license is
from as are my vehicle plates.

I posted his ham license again as being KD6ESP, oops, my bad. Should have
been KG6ESP. http://www.arrl.org/fcc/search plug in the name as "Platt,
Evan" and you'll get his details. Public information bubba. Tough ****.

You're an overpaid, underworked, asshole evan.
To think that 3 kids have you to look up too and call daddy.
"Cats in the cradle".

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The richard Post:
> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
> usenet posts by one person?

And as it appears if he is not on your ass 24/7 you go looking for him.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

richard

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:36:43 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The richard Post:
>> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
>> usenet posts by one person?

> And as it appears if he is not on your ass 24/7 you go looking for him.

I only posted this dribble to let him know how damn wrong he is.
Years ago, a certain other person tried to make people believe I lived with
my brother and failed. Evan claimed I lived in Kingman. Among other places.

All he is doing is grasping at straws and trying to make something out of
nothing. Because he can't find anything that I've done that is illegal. It
just ****es him off he can't put me in jail.

If I'm looking for the fight with him, why do I no longer reply to his
posts here as I used to?
No matter what I say, he always has to reply with some stupid **** just to
get in the last word.

Bert Hyman

In news:m8su8arb0zvh$(E-Mail Removed) richard
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Why is he so obsessed with me?

Why are you so obsessed with him?

Your news client seems to have a filter or killfile mechansim; learn to
use it.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Desk Rabbit

On 23/04/2010 18:01, richard wrote:
> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
> usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
> his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
> filed in this group.

Well that sort of suggests that you don't know how to killfile or you
enjoy the chase.

richard

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:02:20 +0100, Desk Rabbit wrote:

> On 23/04/2010 18:01, richard wrote:
>> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
>> usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
>> his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
>> filed in this group.

> Well that sort of suggests that you don't know how to killfile or you
> enjoy the chase.

I only have him plonked here in this group. As he likes to reply with his
dribble bullshit just to keep egging on the bullshit. I just got sick and
tired of him always insisting that HE has the last word. And that he IS
always right no matter what.

Jordon

richard wrote:
> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
> usenet posts by one person? As you may know, Evan Platt continously posts
> his idiotic asenine harassment replies to me even though he's been kill
> filed in this group.

It would be different if you didn't make yourself such an
easy target. It's like you walk around with a permanent
"kick me" sign on your back then and get upset when people
kick you.

§nühw¤£f

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:01:37 -0600, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Who in their right mind spends hours of his working day searching out
> usenet posts by one person?

Everyone needs a hobby

You know richie, I *could* teach you the ancient zen art of the
flame...but you couldn't afford my prices.

--
Force and fraud are in war the two cardinal virtues.
-Thomas Hobbes

Re: Sick. Sick. Sick in the head. Mike Easter Computer Support 4 03-02-2010 04:51 PM
Sick Postings From Sick Minds denis@boisclair.freeserve.co.uk Digital Photography 11 03-30-2005 06:56 AM
Really get sick and tired of this. Themes and extensions DON'T install??!!! Galaxy Firefox 8 07-03-2004 11:55 PM
OT Makes me sick Kline Sphere MCSE 4 12-19-2003 07:39 PM
SICK of Mizilla crashing Thomas Curmudgeon Firefox 4 09-29-2003 12:28 AM

Advertisments