Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Restore

Restore

Carlos

Eric,
We are coming to a dead end here.
Next step would be to take note of the exact error message you are getting
and google for it.
You shouldn't be the first one with this issue, so somebody else in the net
might already have a solution for it.

Carlos

"Eric Allen" wrote:

> Kue2 wrote:
> > Hi Eric
> > How much disk space do you have free?
> > Is the drive set to create restore points? In control search box type
> > "system"(no quotations marks)
> > then click create a restore point, make sure drive is set to "ON"
> >

> > "Eric Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:hqldug$pfd$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> nope, nothing there for Win7-64bit errors
> >>
> >> --
> >> --
> >> --
> >> Eric

> yes, it is set to save, but it still comes up with that catastrophic error

> Eric
> .

Eric Allen

Carlos wrote:
> Eric,
> We are coming to a dead end here.
> Next step would be to take note of the exact error message you are getting
> and google for it.
> You shouldn't be the first one with this issue, so somebody else in the net
> might already have a solution for it.
>
> Carlos
>
> "Eric Allen" wrote:
>
>> Kue2 wrote:
>>> Hi Eric
>>> How much disk space do you have free?
>>> Is the drive set to create restore points? In control search box type
>>> "system"(no quotations marks)
>>> then click create a restore point, make sure drive is set to "ON"
>>>

>>> "Eric Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:hqldug$pfd$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> yes, it is set to save, but it still comes up with that catastrophic error
>>
>> --
>> --
>> --
>> Eric