Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > And They Want Nuclear Power?

And They Want Nuclear Power?

chuckcar

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:hql9l2$9lm$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The chuckcar Post:
>> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:hqkseb$vrh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

>> Nothing like an ordered society to bring out the wackos.
>>
>> I've said this before and I'll say it again. round all the muslims
>> up, dump them all in Somalia, build a giant wall around the whole
>> "country" and wait for the noise to stop. Perhaps give them a live up
>> close demonstration of what they want to blow Isreal into the
>> Mediterranean with.
>>

> That's a little drastic.

Well, Last century started off with them fighting each other constantly
without a country and It took a westerner to get them to stop - for a
couple of years. And It hasn't changed since then. You have another
solution that you know will work?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )