Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Slow page load

Slow page load

Simon

I have W2K and SQL server on one computer. I have a problem with pages which
are accessing the database in Page_Load method. When I load pages locally
they are loading fast, but when I am accessing the same page from another
computer it is loading slow.

First I thought that the problem is in slow DataGrid component and I
replaced this component with table which I fill using SqlDataReader. The
speed is the same - slow.

Both computers are on the same network and ping from one to another returns
in less than 1ms.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Simon