Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Need Cisco 1601 12.0x iso

Need Cisco 1601 12.0x iso

iamRyan iamRyan is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I have an old Cisco 1601 router that has a missing iso. Cisco only goes back to 12.1 but that requires 8mb flash but I only have 4mb. If you have the iso please email it to me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
Thanks,
Ryan

mikus mikus is offline
Junior Member
Location: LA

That is EWASTE. Give it the old heave-hough!

iamRyan iamRyan is offline
Junior Member

Only one I got to test a home lab issue I'm having.

Thanks

tammy123 tammy123 is offline
Junior Member

I am too finding the same as, I want a cisco router that can be used for small scale businesses, also a better phone system provider that will be worth switching too so that to get better facilities.

Please provide me with the necessary updates that can be helpful.

Thanks

nowexam nowexam is offline
Junior Member

nowexam.com study materails & test guides for the global IT engineers!

rmundy rmundy is offline
Junior Member

Ryan,

There are a couple of IOS images listed under the Cisco 1601R that have a min flash requirement of 4MB as below.
IP
c1600-y-mz.121-5.T.bin
Release Date: 02/Oct/2000
Size: 3018.29 KB (3090723 bytes)
Minimum Memory: DRAM:10 MB Flash:4 MB

IP/IPX
c1600-ny-mz.121-5.T.bin
Release Date: 02/Oct/2000
Size: 3192.52 KB (3269136 bytes)
Minimum Memory: DRAM:10 MB Flash:4 MB

Either of these should be fine for your 1601. Sorry I can't post the link for you, but let us know how you get on.

Cisco 1601, IP Problem Ralph Cisco 1 10-18-2003 10:35 AM
Hi I have a Cisco 2503, 1601 R and a 4500 Arbo Cisco 1 07-20-2003 05:35 AM
Cisco 1601 - which smartnet category? Paul Hutchings Cisco 0 07-17-2003 01:21 PM

Advertisments