Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Processing XML From a cgi script

Processing XML From a cgi script

Dave Brown

Hi all,

I'm quite new to the whole ASP.NET language so please forgive my ignorance..
I want to know the easiest way to manipulate XML data that will come from a
cgi script.
Can anyone give me some pointers ?
Thanks

d.

Chris Jackson

The easiest way to work with XML is using the classes in the System.XML
namespace - personally, I tend to work with the XmlDocument class more than
any others. If you can give some specific examples of what you are trying to
achieve, then perhaps we can give some more specific pointers.

--
Chris Jackson
Software Engineer

news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...