Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C, C++, Windows Internals openings with our leading client inBangalore.

C, C++, Windows Internals openings with our leading client inBangalore.

abdul rasheed

Hi ,

We have an excellent opening for our below requirement C, C++,
Windows Internals
developer with one of our clients in Bangalore. This team is into
research and development, working on exclusive cutting edge products.

Please find below the details:

Job Skills Required
C, C++, Windows Internals
Knowledge of linkers, loaders, debuggers, object file format and
compilers.
Knowledge of manager (.net) and unmanagerd code, windows internals
through, understanding of linkers, shared libraries, debuggers and
object file formats and compilers, knowledge of X86 processor
architecture and instruction set.

Experience: 6 plus years of experience
Education: BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MS from premier institutes

If you are interested with any of the above positions, kindly send me
your updated profile to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Do forward this to your friends who are looking for a change.

Please feel free to reach me on mobile or mail for any clarifications.

Best regards,
Abdul

Inspire Consultancy Services
Executive Search and Staffing