Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Why is someone hacking my usenet account?

Why is someone hacking my usenet account?

richard

Why the sam hell would someone go to all the trouble of hacking a usenet
account of all things? Posting child pornography perhaps? I don't do that
**** now or ever.

How did I find out? I use 40tude dialog as my client. It has a very good
interface with the servers. When I want to get new headers, it tells me
that another computer is using the system. Ok. No big deal for me. I just
go to my news provider website, open a certain page, and it shows me the IP
of who's online. Oh my. What's this? That is not my IP. Goodbye idiot.
Click Terminate and he can't get back on until I'm off. Change the password
and no more hijacker.

Rocky

news7yeyqk2yhb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why the sam hell would someone go to all the trouble of hacking a usenet
> account of all things? Posting child pornography perhaps? I don't do that
> **** now or ever.
>
> How did I find out? I use 40tude dialog as my client. It has a very good
> interface with the servers. When I want to get new headers, it tells me
> that another computer is using the system. Ok. No big deal for me. I just
> go to my news provider website, open a certain page, and it shows me the
> IP
> of who's online. Oh my. What's this? That is not my IP. Goodbye idiot.
> Click Terminate and he can't get back on until I'm off. Change the
> password
> and no more hijacker.

This concerns a reason why critical evidence was not transferred into a
malicious prosecution lawsuit.

All the statements that follow are found in part1of2byMaryThaxton at:
http://NoLegalAuthority.com/Transcripts

When I first tried to introduce evidence of malice from the transcript of a
jury trial I won Duane Thompson objected to it's introduction on page 19
line 5 with:
"I'm going to object to the question, Your Honor. The transcript speaks for
itself."

Then when Mr. Rusk takes the stand on page 28 line 23 Duane Thompson objects
to that line of questioning with: "I'm going to object to the line of
questioning based on relevancy."

Then Judge Telleen states: He's - this man is not on trial and it's
Mrs.Rusk. It has to be Mrs. Rusk - not Mr. Rusk.

At that moment in time I knew I had evidence of malice because the words
that Beverly Rusk used during the jury trial were identical to the words Mr.
Rusk used. The words meaning two of them can be found at:
http://brokensixthamendment.com/Mack...ted.htm#malice

So on page 29 line 13 I make the statement: "The words she uses to describe
it can be used to prove malice" and I was referring to the words that were
concealed when Duane Thompson stated earlier "The transcript speaks for
itself."

So the question is. Just when does the transcript speak for itself?

==========

I thought the transcript would speak for itself at the Appellate Court but
those judges were not looking for errors or they would have found plenty of
them. Instead those judges retried a case that ended in an acquittal
without any of the exhibits that were used to completely impeach all of the
witnesses used by the State and that is a violation of the Rule against
Double Jeopardy.
http://NoLegalAuthority.com

Note: Before I even went into a malicious prosecution lawsuit I learned
that the probable cause itself has to be entered as evidence and the
Appellate Court has no legal authority to make assumptions about evidence
that can be used to prove a complete failure on the part of the State to
verify any of the Statements made.

But the laws concerning malicious prosecution would never be applied to my
case to this very day and case law in Wittekind vs. Rusk would end up being
based on the fact that Judges failed to verify any of the Statements made by
Duane Thompson.

For more info on the timeline behind all this see:
http://overprotectivemother.com/Timeline/

TIA.

richard

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:00:41 -0600, Rocky wrote:

> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news7yeyqk2yhb$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Why the sam hell would someone go to all the trouble of hacking a usenet
>> account of all things? Posting child pornography perhaps? I don't do that
>> **** now or ever.
>>
>> How did I find out? I use 40tude dialog as my client. It has a very good
>> interface with the servers. When I want to get new headers, it tells me
>> that another computer is using the system. Ok. No big deal for me. I just
>> go to my news provider website, open a certain page, and it shows me the
>> IP
>> of who's online. Oh my. What's this? That is not my IP. Goodbye idiot.
>> Click Terminate and he can't get back on until I'm off. Change the
>> password
>> and no more hijacker.

> This concerns a reason why critical evidence was not transferred into a
> malicious prosecution lawsuit.

Roger. Kindly just shut the **** up. This has nothing to do with your 20
year old court case that you lost. You accuse people of MTT doing ****,
then you turn around, hijack threads and post your ****ing dribble nobody
gives a ****ing damn about.

I only posted this just to let the hijacker know he had been caught.

For those of you not privvy, Roger Whittekind aka Rocky (the rookie), began
posting in misc.transport.trucking in 2003 or so. Within a matter of months
he was posting, bragging, how he had won a pro se court case. Actually, he
lost the case. Then appealed and lost that too. The case involved his then
girl friend, and mother ( who detested "the faggot" ). For six ****ing
years this ass hole has been whining and bitching every where he can.
Including misc.legal.moderated, where he was also told he ****ed up.

Rocky

news:14rtlaplbwx4h$.wx6o3mgzz2qq$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:00:41 -0600, Rocky wrote:
>
>> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news7yeyqk2yhb$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Why the sam hell would someone go to all the trouble of hacking a usenet
>>> account of all things? Posting child pornography perhaps? I don't do
>>> that
>>> **** now or ever.
>>>
>>> How did I find out? I use 40tude dialog as my client. It has a very good
>>> interface with the servers. When I want to get new headers, it tells me
>>> that another computer is using the system. Ok. No big deal for me. I
>>> just
>>> go to my news provider website, open a certain page, and it shows me the
>>> IP
>>> of who's online. Oh my. What's this? That is not my IP. Goodbye idiot.
>>> Click Terminate and he can't get back on until I'm off. Change the
>>> password
>>> and no more hijacker.

>> This concerns a reason why critical evidence was not transferred into a
>> malicious prosecution lawsuit.

> Roger. Kindly just shut the **** up. This has nothing to do with your 20
> year old court case that you lost. You accuse people of MTT doing ****,
> then you turn around, hijack threads and post your ****ing dribble nobody
> gives a ****ing damn about.
>
> I only posted this just to let the hijacker know he had been caught.
>
> For those of you not privvy, Roger Whittekind aka Rocky (the rookie),
> began
> posting in misc.transport.trucking in 2003 or so. Within a matter of
> months
> he was posting, bragging, how he had won a pro se court case. Actually, he
> lost the case. Then appealed and lost that too. The case involved his then
> girl friend, and mother ( who detested "the faggot" ). For six ****ing
> years this ass hole has been whining and bitching every where he can.
> Including misc.legal.moderated, where he was also told he ****ed up.

My defense against the erroneous charges of telephone harrasment are just as
valid as your charges against you of posting child pornography.
Kindly just shut the **** up.

thund3rstruck

Rocky wrote:
> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

<ship snipped>
> Kindly just shut the **** up.

Get a room, you two.

n0i

Rocky

On Apr 17, 3:21*am, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:00:41 -0600, Rocky wrote:
> > "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news7yeyqk2yhb$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> Why the sam hell would someone go to all the trouble of hacking a usenet
> >> account of all things? Posting child pornography perhaps? I don't do that
> >> **** now or ever.

> >> How did I find out? I use 40tude dialog as my client. It has a very good
> >> interface with the servers. When I want to get new headers, it tells me
> >> that another computer is using the system. Ok. No big deal for me. I just
> >> go to my news provider website, open a certain page, and it shows me the
> >> IP
> >> of who's online. Oh my. What's this? That is not my IP. Goodbye idiot.
> >> Click Terminate and he can't get back on until I'm off. Change the
> >> password
> >> and no more hijacker.

> > This concerns a reason why critical evidence was not transferred into a
> > malicious prosecution lawsuit.

> Roger. Kindly just shut the **** up. This has nothing to do with your 20
> year old court case that you lost. You accuse people of MTT doing ****,
> then you turn around, hijack threads and post your ****ing dribble nobody
> gives a ****ing damn about.
>
> I only posted this just to let the hijacker know he had been caught.
>
> For those of you not privvy, Roger Whittekind aka Rocky (the rookie), began
> posting in misc.transport.trucking in 2003 or so. Within a matter of months
> he was posting, bragging, how he had won a pro se court case. Actually, he
> lost the case. Then appealed and lost that too. The case involved his then
> girl friend, and mother ( who detested "the faggot" ). For six ****ing
> years this ass hole has been whining and bitching every where he can.
> Including misc.legal.moderated, where he was also told he ****ed up.

You have been dupped by zeke again Richard.

zeke can not post with my e-mail address using google.groups.com but
the original Rocky can so take a look at where this post is from.

Besides if you look at http://NoLegalAuthority.com you will see that
judges can be dupped as easily as you are dupped

Rocky