Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Serious assistance neede re: Mail problem

Serious assistance neede re: Mail problem

phil johnson phil johnson is offline
Junior Member

I am facing a rather unpleasant legal problem and seriously need someone's expertise in solving it, re: a particular gmail account info, am hoping one of the numerous savy members may be available to discuss the issue, offering their guidance or direct involvement, either here or reach me at michea33 at yahoo, this really would be appreciated, thanks

Neggsy Neggsy is offline
Junior Member

can You say more clear, what kind of problem u faced?