Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Implementing the Standard Template Library with jGrasp

Implementing the Standard Template Library with jGrasp

nick88389

Hello, if anyone is familiar with jGrasp I would be most appreciative
if you could assist me in being able to use the STL with it. I am
having trouble compiling when using the STL that was not included with
the compiler. I have downloaded the STL in a separate directory from
that of the compiler. I would obviously need to somehow add a path to
these header files to be considered by the compiler when it does
compile my program, but I am having trouble in figuring out how to do
this.

Thanks in advance!

Does jGRASP have smart indentation? BillJosephson Java 2 10-26-2006 12:42 PM
leJOS & JGrasp elcparry Java 2 06-20-2006 10:23 PM
jgrasp available for sun x4200? ernestackermann@gmail.com Java 3 03-17-2006 12:42 PM
jGrasp UML Class Diagram Question john_20_28_2000@yahoo.com Java 2 03-07-2005 03:07 AM
jgrasp startup error Josh Java 8 08-28-2004 06:58 PM

Advertisments