Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Free Online Subversion Training

Free Online Subversion Training

Elaine

Provider of Enterprise Subversion Products is Sponsoring a Series of
Free Subversion Training Courses

San Ramon, CA April 13, 2010 – WANdisco, a leading provider of
infrastructure software for replication, scalability and high
availability, and a corporate sponsor of the Subversion open source
project with core developers from the project on staff, today
announced that it will begin sponsoring a series of free one hour
online Subversion training sessions on a bi-weekly basis later this
month.

The first course in the series, Branching and Merging in Subversion
1.6.9 will take place on Wednesday, April 21, 2010. This course will
cover everything from branching and merging basics to best practices.
The second course in the series, Introduction to Subversion for
Developers will take place on Wednesday, May 5, 2010. Subversion’s
architecture and design principles will be covered and attendees will
be introduced to using Subversion for software development.

Free Registration for Branching and Merging in Subversion 1.6.9 is
available at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/173903354.

Free Registration for Introduction to Subversion for Developers is
available at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/342584395.
WANdisco Certified Subversion Binaries Now Available for Free Download

As part of its participation in the Subversion project, WANdisco
offers free downloads of certified Subversion binaries that provide a
complete, fully tested version of Subversion based on the most recent
stable release. WANdisco's core Subversion developers are backed by
dedicated QA and support professionals that enable the company to
deliver the highest quality version of the software.

Download WANdisco’s certified Subversion binaries at:
http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/os/downloads.

WANdisco Enterprise-Class Subversion Support Services Now Available

In addition to free community support for Subversion, WANdisco offers
enterprise-class Subversion support for organizations that require the
guaranteed response times, 24-by-7 access to online and phone support,
automated delivery of the latest fixes and upgrades and other benefits
that typically come with a commercial software vendor's support
contract. Learn more about WANdisco’s Subversion support services at:
http://www.wandisco.com/products/svn/support.php.
Recent News and Resources

Free Download: Subversion Open Source:
http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/os/downloads

Subversion Professional Support:
http://www.wandisco.com/products/svn/support.php

WANdisco Subversion Enterprise:
http://www.wandisco.com/subversion

markspace

Elaine wrote:
> Provider of Enterprise Subversion Products is Sponsoring a Series of
> Free Subversion Training Courses

While I like Subversion, why would I buy stuff from a company that spams
newsgroups? You guys are close to a lot of Bay Area Java developers
too, I hope no one throws rocks at your HQ for this.

Lew

markspace wrote:
> While I like Subversion, why would I buy stuff from a company that spams
> newsgroups? You guys are close to a lot of Bay Area Java developers
> too, I hope no one throws rocks at your HQ for this.

Plus they multiposted! (Gasp!)

--
Lew