Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hydroponic Pepper Photo

Hydroponic Pepper Photo

mmyvusenet

Hello:

Today I took this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Bruce

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:57:18 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hello:
>
>Today I took this photo:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
>
>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

You should try a different hobby.

You are wasting your time with photography because, despite all your
efforts, it is clear that you have not the faintest idea what makes an
image worth looking at.

You remind me of Alan Browne, who probably spends several times as
much money as you do on equipment, but achieves similar results.

There is a lesson to learn here; if you lack even the most basic
talent, no amount of money you spend on equipment will yield any
significant improvement.

DanP

On 13 Apr, 02:57, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Today I took this photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> --
> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

Have you considered taking up fishing?

DanP

John McWilliams

Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:57:18 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Today I took this photo:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

> You should try a different hobby.
>
> You are wasting your time with photography because, despite all your
> efforts, it is clear that you have not the faintest idea what makes an
> image worth looking at.
>
> You remind me of Alan Browne, who probably spends several times as
> much money as you do on equipment, but achieves similar results.
>
> There is a lesson to learn here; if you lack even the most basic
> talent, no amount of money you spend on equipment will yield any
> significant improvement.

Now, now, Tony: This is what I've asked both you and Alan to avoid-
gratuitous trolling and slighting of the other. It only guarantees that
your mutual animosity will stay prevalent. It's not pretty, nor even
clever. These very same comments apply to Alan, too.

--
john mcwilliams

Rutger

"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> Today I took this photo:

Please don't.

Rutger
www.amons.net

mmyvusenet

"Atheist Chaplain" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org...
>> Hello:
>>
>> Today I took this photo:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>> --
>> MMYV
>> http://www.mmyv.com
>>

> you need to get more light on the subject for a start, it took me a while
> to find the subject as it was the same colour as the plant and hidden in
> shadow.
> I have noticed you seem to have this desire to frame the subject in the
> centre all the time, and that just makes everything look like a snapshot
> or a technical photo, do a little googling and look up "Rule of Thirds"
> once you start thinking of your shots in that way your photographs will
> start to improve, but you also need to think "Composition" and "Light"
> Subject
> Composition
> Light
>
> get those three things happening and then its just a matter of time before
> you start to put together a few "WOW" shots.

Hi, thanks for your comment, very interesting, I'll be posting a new picture
with several changes.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

mmyvusenet

"George Kerby" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:C7E9DB50.4327D%(E-Mail Removed).. .

> On 4/12/10 8:57 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
> "mmyvusenet"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> Today I took this photo:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>> --
>> MMYV
>> http://www.mmyv.com
>>

> You need to override the auto exposure. It is trying to make the white
> plastic grey and everything becomes underexposed. Do you not see that?

Hello George, thanks for your comments, I replaced the photo, maybe It is a
little better:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/

After I'll be posting a new picture with many changes.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Nervous Nick

On Apr 13, 2:51*pm, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "George Kerby" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias:C7E9DB50.4327D%(E-Mail Removed).. .
>

> > On 4/12/10 8:57 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
> > "mmyvusenet"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Hello:

> >> Today I took this photo:

> >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/

> >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

> >> --
> >> MMYV
> >>http://www.mmyv.com

> > You need to override the auto exposure. It is trying to make the white
> > plastic grey and everything becomes underexposed. Do you not see that?

> Hello George, thanks for your comments, I replaced the photo, maybe It is a
> little better:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/

No it still sucks donkey dick.

--
YOP...

Bruce

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:51:33 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello George, thanks for your comments, I replaced the photo, maybe It is a
>little better:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
>
>After I'll be posting a new picture with many changes.

Please spare us from your appalling images. I hope you find another
interest, very soon, that will divert you from playing with cameras.

Greenhouse Bell Pepper Photo mmyvusenet Digital Photography 3 04-15-2010 02:02 AM
Hydroponic Tomato Photo mmyvusenet Digital Photography 16 04-14-2010 03:41 AM
Looking for significance of the two pepper shakers vbMark Computer Support 5 01-17-2006 02:30 PM
Pepper Sauce Plato Computer Support 32 09-19-2005 05:37 AM
Chili pepper Artemis Computer Support 0 02-19-2004 12:50 AM

Advertisments