Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > required field validator - prevent number and allow space

required field validator - prevent number and allow space

Andy Eshtry

I have used required field validator with the expression: ^[A-Za-z]{1,}$
I want to prevent user to enter digit. It works well but there is one
problem.
If I enter blank (space) between characters like this: "andy eshtry", , it
does not work.
Please help. Thanks in advance.
Andy

CMA