Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Not a trivia question...

Re: Not a trivia question...

Aardvark

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:16:23 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

> should march over to g00gle and kick those ****ers square in the jimmy
> junk.

Sounds like a solution. Give 'em one for me while yer at it.

David Milligan

> Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
> your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.

I haven't laughed THAT hard in weeks!!!!!

--
David E.
http://daviderl31.blogspot.com/

Aardvark

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:26:08 -0400, David Milligan wrote:

>> --
>> Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
>> your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.

> I haven't laughed THAT hard in weeks!!!!!

The words aren't mine. I plagiarised them verbatim from a post someone
made here a few weeks ago. I use it as my sig to annoy the members of
another group in which I regularly post who refuse to change their top-
posting ways, the ****ing scrotes.

doS

cool.

news:hq0e0p$hdr$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...