Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Include HTML into ASPX and buttons

Include HTML into ASPX and buttons

Hai Nguyen

Hi everyone

I'm an situation that I don't know how to solve. First, I have several files
which will be generated from database and saved under html format and store
in a different folder (this was created by so else which does not include
buttons for me).

Because I need to include those files into my application. I have used this:
Response.Redirect("filename.html") to output the entire html file into my
aspx page. Unfortunately, I want to still have to maintain my page to keep
going further to next instructions. I want to have 2 buttons below those
files. I don't know how to do that. I thought if using placeholder can solve
the problem and how?

Thanks.

Tom Kiefer

Using an asplaceholder and loading the HTML file contents into that (via
file IO) would probably work to get you what you're looking for.

You could also try using Server.Execute of your HTML page within your ASPX
page. See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ecutetopic.asp
and/or
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...cutetopic1.asp