Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > newsgroup

newsgroup

Grijze Duif

I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7 and
my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
regaards
Grijze Duif

richard

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:13:13 +0200, Grijze Duif wrote:

> I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7 and
> my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
> regaards
> Grijze Duif

Have you tried just doing it?
A newsgroup name doesn't matter.

Mike Easter

Grijze Duif wrote:

> I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP.

It looks like you are posting here with OE likely in XP.

> After that I installed Windows7

Unlike XP, Win7 does not have a default installed newsreader.

> and
> my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?

Install a newsreader. If you like OE, then install WLM Windows Live
Mail, it is similar to OE. Windows Live Mail replaces Windows Mail
which came installed in Vista. OE is not available for Win7.

WLM comes in numerous languages, including Dutch
http://download.live.com/wlmail

--
Mike Easter

floffy3

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7 and
>my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
>regaards
>Grijze Duif

Easy, use a client for newsgroups
try free agent

Aardvark

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:26:10 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:13:13 +0200, Grijze Duif wrote:
>
>> I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7
>> and my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
>> regaards
>> Grijze Duif

> Have you tried just doing it?
> A newsgroup name doesn't matter.

So,apart from your law degree you're now a Win & expert.

VanguardLH

Grijze Duif wrote:

> I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7 and
> my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
> regaards

Install an NNTP (network news transfer protocol) client, aka newsreader.
You can Google around and pick one of the common ones or go ask in the
news.software.readers newsgroup for suggestions (although you should really
test several of them to see what YOU like).

chuckcar

"Grijze Duif" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4bc0eb01$0$30470$(E-Mail Removed):

> I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7
> and my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
> regaards

You mean you can't find Windows Mail? Sorry, but the last 6 words of
your sentence (including acronyms) make no sence at all to me.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Aardvark

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:56:46 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

> sence

WTF?????

Chicken Little

Aardvark wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:56:46 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
>
> > sence

> WTF?????
>
> --
> Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
> your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.

OMG!!!!!

Re: Bulk Newsgroup Poster - amazing result Malke Wireless Networking 0 01-17-2005 01:35 AM
Newsgroup question Chris Firefox 1 11-24-2003 12:45 PM
Is it possible to display newsgroup names not shortened? Jarmo P Firefox 1 10-08-2003 10:10 AM
Thunderbird Newsgroup? Dale Firefox 8 10-06-2003 02:02 PM

Advertisments