Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Anyone know how to "stitch" 2 PDFs together with Adobe Acrobat?(I have AA6)

Re: Anyone know how to "stitch" 2 PDFs together with Adobe Acrobat?(I have AA6)

sandy58

On Apr 9, 5:10*pm, Fairfax <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> No to append pages, but to actually stitch two half pages together ...
>
> My scanner here at home doesn't scan tabloid or 11"x17"-sized paper.
> I need to scan to searchable PDF (which means text-style). *I can
> place the documents sideways so that about 60% of each page is scanned
> each time though that doesn't give me full pages.
>
> If this were scanning to an image file, I'd just take the 2 pictures
> into a photo editor and piece them together, cutting out the
> overlapping bits, and then would merge the layers. *No problems there.
>
> But I haven't been able to figure out how to cut up a PDF and stitch
> it together with another one in a similar fashion. *Is there even such
> a thing possible, anyone know?
>
> The challenge here is that I'm talking about a searchable PDF vs. a
> regular one so I wouldn't want to lose that text "searchability"
> either. *thx

How about converting the PDF to Word and work from there?
Smart PDF Converter Pro