Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET for Dummies vs. Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 24 Hours

ASP.NET for Dummies vs. Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 24 Hours

Bill Tomlin

I have to learn ASP.NET to keep my job now. (The times they are a' changin).
Will some kind soul please tell me which book will allow me to learn just
the basics of ASP.NET? I think I have about 30 days to learn how to
design/build an Access db and display it on the Web. I've used FrontPage
since the 98 version and am pretty good with it. The company just upgraded
to FP 2003 and has a Win 2000 Server. If you know of a book that is even
easier/quicker to learn from please tell me.