Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Has this chap turned Mental..?

Has this chap turned Mental..?

Frank Williams

Apple bans Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler, plus related applications

http://www.neowin.net/news/apple-ban...d-applications

Mike Dee

Frank Williams wrote:

> Apple bans Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler, plus related applications

What chap?

--
dee

Knitting Granny

Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Apple bans Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler, plus related applications
> http://www.neowin.net/news/apple-ban...d-applications

Roger always was silly boy. Even as a lad Roger would keep his nose in
his circuit boards and miss what was really going on out there in the
big wide world around him.

Roger, pay attention. Apple own patents for H.264. Apple want to kill
off Flash and replace it with H.264. Apple have already forced Youtube
to use H.264 instead of Flash when Youtube is viewed from an iPhone.

Come down from those boffin clouds, Roger, and back to earth. Apple is
not mental. Apple is following standard business practice, which is to
get away with as much restrictive trade practices as you can while you
can.

victor

On 10/04/10 22:04, Knitting Granny wrote:
> Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Apple bans Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler, plus related applications
>> http://www.neowin.net/news/apple-ban...d-applications
>>

> Roger always was silly boy. Even as a lad Roger would keep his nose in
> his circuit boards and miss what was really going on out there in the
> big wide world around him.
>
> Roger, pay attention. Apple own patents for H.264. Apple want to kill
> off Flash and replace it with H.264. Apple have already forced Youtube
> to use H.264 instead of Flash when Youtube is viewed from an iPhone.
>
> Come down from those boffin clouds, Roger, and back to earth. Apple is
> not mental. Apple is following standard business practice, which is to
> get away with as much restrictive trade practices as you can while you can.

Which Adobe also did for as long as they could, both with Postscript and
Flash.