Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Ref the last page without use of Session

Ref the last page without use of Session

ElanKathir

Hi !

My ? is I want the last page Contols data in Current page without use of
Session object, If it is +, How many long it takes, Mean How many down
like's.

Thanks & Regards,
Elankathir

Saravana [MVP]

Check out this article,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/cpguide/htm
l/cpconPassingServerControlValuesBetweenPages.asp

--
Saravana
Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

news:(E-Mail Removed)...