Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to Exterminate Jihadists and Jihad Symphathizers in Used Autos

How to Exterminate Jihadists and Jihad Symphathizers in Used Autos

Bucky Breeder

Litterbugs, they were not :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

Perhaps they should have held out for the
'Cash for Clunkers' program. C'uda had a Prius...
At least it would have kept going.

"Hooray" for American ingenuity!

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

Repent! The end is near....
So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
> Litterbugs, they were not :
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
>
> Perhaps they should have held out for the
> 'Cash for Clunkers' program. C'uda had a Prius...
> At least it would have kept going.
>
> "Hooray" for American ingenuity!

I think we seen that already.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

Bucky Breeder

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:hpl3og$7s0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
>
>> Litterbugs, they were not :
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
>>
>> Perhaps they should have held out for the
>> 'Cash for Clunkers' program. C'uda had a Prius...
>> At least it would have kept going.
>>
>> "Hooray" for American ingenuity!

> I think we seen that already.

Oh... Whoops, <blushes>... Here ya go :

http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFijMqKeX48

HTH

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;
and nope, I'm NOT particularly "happy" to see you.

Repent! The end is near....
So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> via
> news:hpl3og$7s0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
>> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
>>
>>> Litterbugs, they were not :
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
>>>
>>> Perhaps they should have held out for the
>>> 'Cash for Clunkers' program. C'uda had a Prius...
>>> At least it would have kept going.
>>>
>>> "Hooray" for American ingenuity!

>> I think we seen that already.

> Oh... Whoops,<blushes>... Here ya go :
>
> http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFijMqKeX48
>
> HTH

How fun, Thanks for sharing.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

Bucky Breeder

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:hpl4ve$iim$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post
> at news:Xns9D54811F7692FBuckyGram@216.151.153.168:
>
>> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> via
>> news:hpl3og$7s0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>>
>>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
>>> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:

>>> I think we seen that already.

>> Oh... Whoops,<blushes>... Here ya go :
>>
>> http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFijMqKeX48
>>
>> HTH
>>

> How fun, Thanks for sharing.

As loyal American Infidels, we should
keep up with the current events. Just
doin' my part to support the troops and
defend the freedoms of speeches and
the speechless patriots too.

HTH

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;
and nope, I'm NOT particularly "happy" to see you.

Repent! The end is near....
So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> via
> news:hpl4ve$iim$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
>> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post
>> at news:Xns9D54811F7692FBuckyGram@216.151.153.168:
>>
>>> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> via
>>> news:hpl3og$7s0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

>>> Oh... Whoops,<blushes>... Here ya go :
>>>
>>> http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFijMqKeX48
>>>
>>> HTH