Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > commands for WS-C4506

commands for WS-C4506

stumpy757 stumpy757 is offline
Junior Member

i was checking some g bics out on a 4003 chassis and using the command "show port 2" etc to gimme a list of the gbics fitted.

now im using a 4506 but this command is not working all i can seem to use is "show module 2" and it just tells me that i have 6 g bics connected.

is there a command to see each individual port and the g bic connected to it without configuring the unit? just want to plug in the g bic and give me some sort of sh ver on it.

stumpy757 stumpy757 is offline
Junior Member

found what i needed:

Switch#show interfaces status