Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Is there anyone monitoring this group

Is there anyone monitoring this group

John R

"Mohinder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

That depends on your definition of 'monitoring'. There is no individual or
group "assigned" to answer questions if that is what you are asking. There
are lots of us that look here daily because we want to. What we can assist
with we do, what we can't or don't want to, we leave for someone else.

John R.