Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Do I really Need Bone Alarm now?

Do I really Need Bone Alarm now?

hwf

Sometiems like late at nite or eArly in teh morning (wood) my bone goes off but
it dosnt wake me up. So, do I need Bone Alarm now?

TIA

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The hwf Post:
> Sometiems like late at nite or eArly in teh morning (wood) my bone goes off but
> it dosnt wake me up. So, do I need Bone Alarm now?
>
> TIA

False Alarm, you never did need it.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

thund3rstruck

hwf wrote:
> Sometiems like late at nite or eArly in teh morning (wood) my bone goes off but
> it dosnt wake me up. So, do I need Bone Alarm now?
>
> TIA

Just click 'ignore'...and for heaven's sake? Don't look at the logs.

n0i

snn5-fw.n-bone.net sam Computer Security 0 06-23-2006 06:47 AM
"Bone Sickness" RichA DVD Video 0 04-20-2005 08:17 PM
WEb Designer thinking of getting ontothe Back Bone peter NZ Computing 13 09-21-2004 12:44 AM
Bone up on VHDL & Verilog with these great reference texts at 60% off Amazon HDL Book Seller VHDL 0 08-06-2004 05:00 PM

Advertisments