Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Grizly cover up

Re: Grizly cover up

Ferd.Berfle

"nhwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9D519E3A9D43Esnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42...
> Same tactics, different war. Slaughter some civvies and then try and
> cover up the mess...
>
> ...the U.S. military has finally admitted what reports in the UK
> press -- and precious few U.S. outlets -- revealed weeks ago: a
> botched raid involving U.S. Special Forces in February left three
> Afghan women dead, two of whom were pregnant.
>
> "After initially denying involvement or any cover-up in the deaths of
> three Afghan women during a badly bungled American Special Operations
> assault in February, the American-led military command in Kabul
> admitted late on Sunday that its forces had, in fact, killed the
> women during the nighttime raid," the New York Times reported Monday.
>
> According to officials, Afghan-led investigators discovered grisly
> signs of an attempted cover up, including seven out of some 11
> bullets fired in the raid, reportedly retrieved from the bodies of
> the victims. According to the Times of London, which was the first to
> report the women's deaths, "U.S. special forces soldiers dug bullets
> out of their victims' bodies in the bloody aftermath . then washed
> the wounds with alcohol before lying to their superiors about what
> happened."
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new.../article708763
> 7.ece

So?

Aardvark

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:48:59 -0400, Ferd.Berfle wrote:

> "§nühw€£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9D519E3A9D43Esnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42...
>> Same tactics, different war. Slaughter some civvies and then try and
>> cover up the mess...
>>
>> ...the U.S. military has finally admitted what reports in the UK press
>> -- and precious few U.S. outlets -- revealed weeks ago: a botched raid
>> involving U.S. Special Forces in February left three Afghan women dead,
>> two of whom were pregnant.
>>
>> "After initially denying involvement or any cover-up in the deaths of
>> three Afghan women during a badly bungled American Special Operations
>> assault in February, the American-led military command in Kabul
>> admitted late on Sunday that its forces had, in fact, killed the women
>> during the nighttime raid," the New York Times reported Monday.
>>
>> According to officials, Afghan-led investigators discovered grisly
>> signs of an attempted cover up, including seven out of some 11 bullets
>> fired in the raid, reportedly retrieved from the bodies of the victims.
>> According to the Times of London, which was the first to report the
>> women's deaths, "U.S. special forces soldiers dug bullets out of their
>> victims' bodies in the bloody aftermath . then washed the wounds with
>> alcohol before lying to their superiors about what happened."
>>
>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new.../article708763
>> 7.ece
>>

> So?

So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.

hwf

In message <2JJun.53242$(E-Mail Removed)2>, Aardvark wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:48:59 -0400, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
>
> > "§nühw€£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns9D519E3A9D43Esnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42...
> >> Same tactics, different war. Slaughter some civvies and then try and
> >> cover up the mess...
> >>
> >> ...the U.S. military has finally admitted what reports in the UK press
> >> -- and precious few U.S. outlets -- revealed weeks ago: a botched raid
> >> involving U.S. Special Forces in February left three Afghan women dead,
> >> two of whom were pregnant.
> >>
> >> "After initially denying involvement or any cover-up in the deaths of
> >> three Afghan women during a badly bungled American Special Operations
> >> assault in February, the American-led military command in Kabul
> >> admitted late on Sunday that its forces had, in fact, killed the women
> >> during the nighttime raid," the New York Times reported Monday.
> >>
> >> According to officials, Afghan-led investigators discovered grisly
> >> signs of an attempted cover up, including seven out of some 11 bullets
> >> fired in the raid, reportedly retrieved from the bodies of the victims.
> >> According to the Times of London, which was the first to report the
> >> women's deaths, "U.S. special forces soldiers dug bullets out of their
> >> victims' bodies in the bloody aftermath . then washed the wounds with
> >> alcohol before lying to their superiors about what happened."
> >>
> >> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new.../article708763
> >> 7.ece
> >>

> > So?

> So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
> what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.

Whadda youse expect from a k00k that thins this:
"Reuters isn't the only news orgnization that had employees collaborating
with the militants. Unfortunately many of them got away."

ROTFPMSL! So the media is conspiring against the US military with the
insurgency?

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Ferd.Berfle

"hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hpg56q$8fn$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> In message <2JJun.53242$(E-Mail Removed)2>, Aardvark wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:48:59 -0400, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
>>
>> > "§nühw,£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:Xns9D519E3A9D43Esnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42...

>> > So?

>> So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
>> what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.
>>

> Whadda youse expect from a k00k that thins this:
> "Reuters isn't the only news orgnization that had employees collaborating
> with the militants. Unfortunately many of them got away."
>
> ROTFPMSL! So the media is conspiring against the US military with the
> insurgency?
>
> BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You two functionally illiterate asswipes are great for your positive reviews
of Hadji tripe from the Londonistan Times. The crap is even less believeable
than the halfasst global warming crap you post.

monkeywintest

Ferd.Berfle wrote:
> "���hw��f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hpg56q$8fn$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

> >> So you've just proved once again (as if further proof were really needed)
> >> what kind of low-life pond scum you really are.
> >>

> > Whadda youse expect from a k00k that thins this:
> > "Reuters isn't the only news orgnization that had employees collaborating
> > with the militants. Unfortunately many of them got away."
> >
> > ROTFPMSL! So the media is conspiring against the US military with the
> > insurgency?
> >
> > BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> >

> You two functionally illiterate asswipes are great for your positive reviews
> of Hadji tripe from the Londonistan Times. The crap is even less believeable
> than the halfasst global warming crap you post.

Last I looked the republicans lied us into Iraq, last I checked nobody
is perfect. If you want to deny wrongs
across the board then what is new. But we are seeking the better by
exposing the worse. I know the entire Republican party doesn't
understand how that 'simple concept' works but it's tried and true.
Proven to create a better tomorrow.

Ferd.Berfle

"monkeywintest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

WTF is all the party babble about?