Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Code for installing Windows 98 se

Code for installing Windows 98 se

leoluts

Hi,

I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
me this code?

I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.

Thanks,
Leo Luts

Rocky

"leoluts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2689e$4bbb46f0$5ed11a44$(E-Mail Removed)1.n b.home.nl...
> Hi,
>
> I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
> me this code?
>
> I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo Luts

Look for the sticker on the outside of your case. Otherwise buy a legal
copy you low life piece of ****.

Peter Foldes

Expired and not supported Retail OS versions (W95,98,ME etc) from Microsoft will
have the 111 11111 1111 11111(all ones Code) including Office (Office 95,97,9If
an OEM version then you need to call the OEM to get an expired code. It is free

--
Peter

"leoluts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2689e$4bbb46f0$5ed11a44$(E-Mail Removed)1.n b.home.nl...
> Hi,
>
> I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give me this
> code?
>
> I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo Luts

Mike Easter

leoluts wrote:

> I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
> me this code?

If you have an existing install, you can find it in the registry.
Search on ProductID. Also tools like SIW will give you the product key.

You can also google and get some bootleg W98se keys and information
about keys.

If you are going to 'defy' copyright issues, then you have to get your
own answers, you can't be asking people to just spoonfeed them to you.

--
Mike Easter

hwf

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mike Easter wrote:
> leoluts wrote:
>
> > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can

> give
> > me this code?

> If you have an existing install, you can find it in the registry.
> Search on ProductID. Also tools like SIW will give you the product key.
>
> You can also google and get some bootleg W98se keys and information
> about keys.
>
> If you are going to 'defy' copyright issues, then you have to get your
> own answers, you can't be asking people to just spoonfeed them to you.

Use a knife and fork

http://rosshaynes.com/windowsos.html

Easy Peasy.

HTH

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Aardvark

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:08:13 -0300, Baaaaaaaa! wrote:

> Everyone was getting along swimmingly in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on or
> about Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:33:17 +0200 when "leoluts" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> ****ed everything up by saying:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can
>>give me this code?
>>
>>I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Leo Luts

> I had this same issue.
> I called Microsoft and they GAVE me a code. Try it!

They gave me one for an XP install a couple of months ago.

duckstandard

Rocky wrote:
> "leoluts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:2689e$4bbb46f0$5ed11a44$(E-Mail Removed)1.n b.home.nl...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
> > me this code?
> >
> > I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Leo Luts
> >

> Look for the sticker on the outside of your case. Otherwise buy a legal
> copy you low life piece of ****.

Please explain how one buys a 'legal' piece of **** like this?

thanatoid

duckstandard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed)
oups.com:

> Rocky wrote:
>> "leoluts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:2689e$4bbb46f0$5ed11a44$(E-Mail Removed)1.n b.home.nl
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there
>> > anyone who can give me this code?
>> >
>> > I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Leo Luts
>> >

>> Look for the sticker on the outside of your case.
>> Otherwise buy a legal copy you low life piece of ****.

> Please explain how one buys a 'legal' piece of **** like
> this?

Learn to read, and you will see that this question, while
arguably justified, is logically incorrect.

Here:

http://www.cracks.am/s.x?KW=windows+...5D=App&Type%5B
%5D=Game

I suggest turning off javascript etc.