Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 3.6.3 hangs and/or crashes

Firefox 3.6.3 hangs and/or crashes

Keith

All:
Whenever I go to a site (such as www.mirredge.com) and look at the Quick
Time video, my Firefox 3.6.3 browser will crash. It plays the video well;
but when I click on the 'x' at the top right of the QT window to close
it, my Firefox browser crashes.
When I have a few open tabs, my Firefox browser will hang.
Any ideas on what is wrong and how to fix this?

Keith

Ralph Fox

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:24:29 +0000 (UTC), in message <hpf95t$1i7$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>
Keith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> All:
> Whenever I go to a site (such as www.mirredge.com) and look at the Quick
> Time video, my Firefox 3.6.3 browser will crash. It plays the video well;
> but when I click on the 'x' at the top right of the QT window to close
> it, my Firefox browser crashes.
> When I have a few open tabs, my Firefox browser will hang.
> Any ideas on what is wrong and how to fix this?

Q.1 Check whether these problems still occur when you start Firefox in Firefox's "Safe Mode".

--
Regards
Ralph