Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > 70-682 upgrade

70-682 upgrade

Brian

Hi all, i'm looking to upgrade my certs to win7, does anyone know of study
materials for the 70-682 exam? microsoft still havent released anything.

Thanks

Alfredo Arizaleta

Brian,

Please use the same materials for the 70-680, Windows 7. The theorical
content will be the same, the difference will be that practice makes you
perfect. Moreover, Study to pass the 70-680, then try 70-682.

I suggest to look at the possible problems that could be arising and the
possible outcomes of every configuration.

Kinda

What if?
What will happen if I forget to set up this or that?

Alfredo Arizaleta

elbia ferandez

news:(E-Mail Removed)...