Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Muting a screen saver

Muting a screen saver

Ken

I have a screen saver that I like but it has background music that I don't
like. I've tried everything I can think of to mute it but no luck. Any ideas?
Ken

Bobby Johnson

If it's a commercial screen saver you should refer to any documentation
published for it. I am not aware of any of the Windows 7 screen savers
having background music.