Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Help on survaillance camera :(

Help on survaillance camera :(

nekaratal nekaratal is offline
Junior Member

Hello all i was wondering if you could help me out on configuring survaillance camera to be enable with cisco router 3800 series, im using a static ip but its a pppoe type so i need to dial, i just cant view the camera from the outside only locally, can you help me out on this matter on how to configure it and be viewable outside the office, hope you all have a great day